Friday, June 26, 2009

Playtime...for Molly

I'm sure Molly wishes Zach were around because she gets a lot more playtime when he's here. But I let her play tonight after I put Isaac to bed and she had tons of fun with our neighbor's dog, Roxie:


Zach will be back tomorrow. I am ready to have him back, being a single parent is rough. I'm glad I went out to my parents midweek because I would be losing it without that break! I think Isaac is starting to miss Zach. He's been a little more sensitive than usual and pretty clingy. I can't wait to see the look on his face when Zach returns home tomorrow!

Single parenthood is hard. Now that Isaac is fully walking/running, I can't take my eyes off him for a second. Yesterday I found him playing in the toilet twice! I now have every door in our hallway shut during the day. It looks so dark down that hall now! How fun to see the new things Isaac is learning though!

No comments: