Friday, June 19, 2009

The stairs...

A couple of weeks ago I had some computer work to do so I brought Isaac downstairs to play. Like every mother, I had one eye on the computer and one eye on him (if that's possible). I saw Isaac go to the stairs but I didn't think he knew how to climb up them so I didn't register to watch him closer. A few seconds later I turned to find him up on the third stair! How did my baby learn to climb stairs? Anyway, I watch him a lot closer now! I took this video of him climbing this morning:

What wild weather we've been having! Hot & humid during the day and stormy at night. Wednesday night we were thankful to hear that the tornado in Austin, MN did not hit Zach's parents. Sounds like there's a lot of damage though. We were woken up every 15 minutes Wednesday night to the sound of our weather radio. We finally turned it off at 2 a.m. Zach and I were in bed last night at 8:00!

No comments: