Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Walking...

Isaac took off last week walking. He still wobbles but gets better each day. I tried to capture video of him yesterday, which turned out to be very frustrating! Every time I hit record...Isaac fell down and decided to crawl. But here is my best attempt:

We are getting ready for a week without Zach. He's leaving Sunday for a youth service trip in Chicago. I admit, I am jealous but I know he will have a great time...and I also know he will miss us! He returns on Saturday afternoon so it's not quite a week away but it's long enough. I tried to talk him into taking Molly but it didn't work! :)

Molly is doing great! Her tail is healing really well and we are planning to take the E-collar off her this week. She goes in for some more shots on Saturday so that will be fun. She's been spending the days outside in our kennel. Unfortunately she uses her dog house as a port-a-potty so Zach had to block it off last night. We couldn't figure out where she was going to the bathroom!

Zach and I had a really nice anniversary! We took Isaac out to my parents on Saturday morning and spent the day doing some needed shopping. There's no way Isaac would have survived that shopping trip...we almost didn't! We had a picnic at the Capitol building and had a nice dinner out Saturday evening. It seems like just yesterday we were married but it's been 5 years!

No comments: