Sunday, June 21, 2009

Pool time...

We put Isaac in his baby pool for the 1st time yesterday. He was hesitant at first but then really loved it after that:

Initial thoughts....


After about 2 minutes


Isaac cried when we took him out. He really enjoyed splashing with his daddy! We are planning to get the pool out more now that summer has finally arrived! Maybe it's a lot too hot for me now! :) Here's a video of Isaac's first experience:



Zach left this morning for Chicago. I don't know if I'll get on and post anything again until the end of the week. I work Monday & Tuesday this week so my babysitter can go to her parents. Her husband is also on the trip with Zach. I think Isaac and I will probably go to my parents Tuesday night since my mom has Wednesday off. We'll be back Thursday and Zach will be back Saturday. The week will be over before I know it!

No comments: