Monday, May 25, 2009

snack time

We've been doing an afternoon snack time in place of Isaac's afternoon bottle. Isaac loves to sit on my lap and eat his usual...animal crackers and puffs. Yesterday I ran out of animal crackers and he had Teddy Grahams for the first time. He enjoyed sitting on Zach's lap and feeding them to his daddy! The video is below:



I think we might talk on the phone too much...this is a picture I snapped Saturday morning:

We've had a wonderful, relaxing three day weekend. Zach and I watched a movie for the first time in over a year! Lucky for us, movies that came out two years ago are like new releases to us and they only cost $1! Isaac's been up quite late this weekend and his naps have been a little off but he slept 4 hours total today so maybe we will get back on track tonight!

No comments: