Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mama's little helper...

I now have a helper to unload the dishwasher. Isaac used to just play at the dishwasher while I unloaded but now he loves to hand me the silverware. Too bad he doesn't understand that the silverware holder is supposed to stay in the dishwasher!

We've had a busy day. Isaac woke up at 3:30 a.m. with a fever of 102 degrees. Needless to say we didn't get much sleep after that! He's had a fever off and on for four days now so we decided to take him to the doctor. Unfortunately, urgent care wasn't so urgent...we were told the wait would be an hour and a half to two hours! We decided to make a trip to Walmart and when we got back we ended up being in within 10 minutes! Needless to say...Isaac is just teething and there's nothing wrong with him.

We then met my mom for lunch and my mom & I went shopping for a bridal shower gift for my cousin. I'm not a huge fan of bridal shower shopping! We did find a present and now we are ready for the shower next weekend.

Zach left tonight to go to a Barnstormers game with the guys from 180 (high school ministry). I didn't want to be by myself so I invited Isaac's friend Asher and his mommy for supper. We had a lot of fun! Isaac crashed around 8 p.m. and I'm hoping that he sleeps through the night but I have a feeling we will have another fever on our hands!!!!

No comments: