Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

I thought I'd share what Zach, Isaac, and I did for Mother's Day. Friday night we decided to get Isaac's pictures taken so Isaac and I picked up Zach from work and headed to Portrait Innovations. Isaac didn't nap in the afternoon so we were a little worried that pictures wouldn't go well. However, we were wrong!

After pictures we went to Barnes and Noble bookstore and Zach bought me a book I've been wanting to read. Actually, I bought it with a gift card but it was his idea to get it! After shopping we went and ate at Red Robin. If you've never been to Red Robin...you are missing out! They have the best burgers ever! Zach had a burger with a fried egg on top and you would think that sounds terrible but it was really good. I had a BBQ burger and the BBQ sauce was some of the best I've had. After supper we came home and put Isaac to bed. He was pretty tired but didn't fall asleep until 10!

Saturday we planted flowers in our flower bed. We can say that we are almost completely finished with our landscaping! We just need to plant the bed in front of our sidewalk and plant our garden in the back! Here are a few pictures of the planted landscaping:



On Sunday we mainly stuck around the house. We attended Isaac's friend, Hadley's, 1st birthday party. Isaac loved hanging out with all his little friends and really enjoyed the cake!

No comments: