Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Playing in the dirt

This past weekend Isaac got to play in the dirt for the first time. We finished up planting our landscaping. Isaac was so fascinated by the dirt and so excited to pick it up in his hands. We did manage to keep him from eating it!




I also planted my garden this weekend. We didn't do one last year because things were a little hectic with a new baby but I missed it so we made sure to get one going this year. We put it in a new spot however and this spot is not always sunny so we'll see how it grows. I have a couple cherry tomotoes, some romaine lettuce (a first for me...), a couple cucumbers, and a couple red and green pepper plants. Hopefully by midsummer we will have lots of salad!


It's been very warm the last two days which means Isaac can play outside a little more. I will have to run to Walmart and get the baby sunscreen before he's outside too much!

No comments: