Sunday, July 12, 2009

The face...

We are working with Isaac to not throw his food on the floor when he's done with his meal. So far "no" only creates this face:


Sometimes he will cry for about 10 seconds like this:



Mostly his feelings are just hurt. Today I had to resort to time out in his room. He definitely did not like that...maybe we are getting somewhere! If anyone has any other suggestions we are open and willing to hear them!

We had Isaac's friend, Asher, over yesterday. The boys had so much fun and I got a little taste of what's it's like for my baby sitter each Monday and Thursday. They are really good but the boys are so different! Isaac is so agressive and constantly takes away Asher's toys. Asher is very laid back and independent. He was content to play by himself...I would be too if my friend was constantly taking my toys!

The boys look a lot alike so in case you don't see pictures of the two of them often, Isaac is on the left and Asher is on the right.


No comments: