Friday, August 15, 2008

My baby is gowing so fast!

This week I've been thinking about how fast my baby is growing! It's hard not to want to hold him 24/7 because soon he will want to run and play instead of cudding with mommy. I also find myself staring at him when he sleeps. He looks so peaceful! Zach took a picture of Isaac sleeping on my chest the other day. Isn't he cute!

Isaac is also getting better about tummy time. He will lay for about 10 minutes before he starts to get angry. He's still hasn't tried to roll over since it scared him the other night. I did get a pretty good picture of tummy time the other day.


It's hard to believe that Isaac will turn 4 months on Monday. We go in for another round of shots next week. He did well with the first round so hopefully this will go as smooth. The rest of August and September look less busy and we are glad. Isaac will be dedicated on the 14th of September so our families will be around that weekend. We are looking forward to seeing them again.

1 comment:

Dan and Sarah said...

They do grow up fast! Rebecca will be 1 year in 2 weeks!! But they just keep getting more fun as they grow and change :)