Tuesday, August 12, 2008

3 month pictures

We've been pretty busy this past month traveling. Zach's 10 year reunion was 2 weekends ago. We had a really enjoyable time seeing his old classmates. Isaac did pretty well with Grandpa and Grandma Erickson and I know they loved spending time with him. We look forward to being home for the next few weeks.

Isaac has gone through a "no napping" phase recently. For a week straight the only time he slept was at night and maybe a 20 minute nap during the day. I think he wore himself out because he does take longer naps and more frequently during the day. He is stretching his sleeping out at night too. I typically only get up once and I've had a few nights where he slept more than 8 hours. I had my first 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep the other night! What a blessing!


We had Isaac's 3 month pictures taken on July 25th. He hadn't had a nap all day so we were pretty lucky to have such good pictures. We took him to Portrait Innovations and they did a great job. Below are the poses we choose.

He got pretty crabby half way through and gave us his signature "lip." We think this is so funny!

Isaac weighs approximately 17-18 pounds now. That is unofficial but we go back for his 4 month checkup next week so we will know for sure. He is such a good baby (except when he doesn't nap). We are so blessed and thankful for his presence in our lives. He is smiling more often and starting to laugh a little. What an amazing thing! We put him back in the water again Sunday night and he just loves it! Too bad it was a little chilly outside or we could have kept him in longer.

I put him on his tummy last night and he managed to roll over for the first time! It really scared him though and it took a while to calm him down. I don't know if he'll ever let me put him on his tummy again! He is more interested in sitting up like a big boy than rolling over.

For now, that's all I have. I'll try to post more often but I've said that before and look how good I do!

No comments: