Saturday, August 30, 2008

From my hands to my mouth...

That is what happens to everything Isaac touches now. He will grab a toy and stick it in his mouth to taste. I guess it won't be long and we will have to "Isaac proof" the house.

Isaac got a new toy last week, an exersaucer. Isaac loves it! He loves that he can stand upright and look outside. Plus there are tons of fun toys to stick in his mouth!




Of course there is one toy that scared him a little when he first played with it. Zach was showing him how to play with it and Isaac didn't like the sound it made.

Of course, Isaac now plays with that toy...he just yells at it before he hits it. Speaking of yelling, Isaac has found his voice. It it not uncommon for Isaac to lay on the floor and jabber to himself. He gets pretty excited and we laugh at all the funny noises he makes. I will have to get a video of him chattering and post it at a later date.
Isaac had his 4 month shots last week. He did well for the first few days but then showed his bad side for the next 4. He wouldn't sleep and was very irritable. Our poor babysitter had to take him for a day as well. I think she's glad it was the shots and not normal behavior. I know I am!

No comments: