Monday, August 18, 2008

That was then...

And this is now...It's amazing how Isaac fills up the car seat now compared to when he came home from the hospital! He's 4 months old today and about 10 pounds heavier than when he was born. Everyone tells us how content he is and they are right...most of the time. :)

This next picture is Isaac in our dishpan. We gave him his first bath in this little "tub." We thought the picture would be funny! He definitely doesn't fit now!

Isaac goes for his 4 month shots on Wednesday. I hope he does well because on Thursday he has to go to the babysitter. Our friend who regularly watches him injured her knee so I've been bouncing him around to other people for the past few weeks. The lady who will watch him Thursday is also watching a little girl who is 3 weeks younger than Isaac. Hopefully Isaac will be the angel everyone says he is! If not, he will probably have to come to work with me. It's nice to have flexibility to bring him but I am not as productive when he's there.

I hope you have enjoyed some of the more recent posts. I'm trying to blog more often but it's difficult when Isaac has to sit on my lap the entire time. He's very good at kicking the keyboard and messing me up! It's also an adventure to keep him balanced between my two arms. Sometimes I feel like I'm a pinball machine.

No comments: