Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Purple


Caleb's vocabulary is growing exponentially everyday.  We've been reading a book about colors and Caleb can already pick out a few of the colors.  The motorcycle is blue, the bus is yellow, and the car is purple.  I love hearing him say purple because it's so cute so I got it on video to share: 


Isaac and Caleb have been spending a lot of time in their little pool on the deck this summer.  One of their favorite activities is to jump and fall on their bottoms.  I got a little video of this as well to share:


The walls in our bathroom have been textured and in a couple of days we can paint.  Zach is planning on painting this Saturday but he has a few other things on his list so we'll see what gets done.  I'm excited because I can't wait to shower upstairs again!  The basement shower is a little chilly!

We've decided to do some vacationing with our last six weeks of summer.  Zach & I are hoping to spend a few days in Ames, relaxing without the boys, next week.  It doesn't sound like much but we are happy to spend some time in our college town and being able to be the two of us.  In August we are planning to take the boys to the Wisconsin Dells for a few days.  I've never been but people have told me that it is a fun place to vacation!

No comments: