Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a fun Thanksgiving with my family. We spent the four day weekend at my parents. My brother and his kids came over Friday and Isaac loved playing with his cousins! The best part of Friday was Isaac getting a tractor ride from Grandpa!

Isaac was obsessed with seeing the tractor each day and also the cows. He spent a lot of time at the window, especially when Grandpa went outside! We went shopping on Saturday to get some ideas for Christmas lists. That definitely tired everyone out! Isaac fell asleep on the way home so we drove around Des Moines looking at all the projects Zach has been working on for the city. Very interesting to see what my husband does everyday at work!

Now we are trying to catch up on our sleep and recuperate from being away. I guess we'll have to put up our Christmas tree next and get to Christmas shopping!

No comments: