Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Preparations

We are in full swing of getting ready for Christmas. We've had our tree up for a little over a week. Isaac helped to decorate...it was fun/a pain! He is doing pretty well at "don't touch" but things got a little trickier last night when Zach wrapped a few presents and put them under the tree. He left all the wrapping material out and now Isaac thinks he can play with it.

We finished our Christmas shopping this past weekend. I vow to shop online from now on! Toys R Us was crazy and we didn't find a line anywhere that was less than 3 people deep. Luckily we left Isaac with Grandpa & Grandma. Zach and I enjoyed spending the day together despite the crowds. I was tired when we got back home!

I just finished my Christmas cards and now I need to finish wrapping presents. That will probably have to wait until tomorrow though as I am exhausted! Here is our family picture in front of our tree:

No comments: