Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Study time...

Ten more days...hopefully life will feel a little less stressful and a lot more free! Isaac wanted to help his daddy study the other day...he loves the calculator!

We are looking forward to taking a break and celebrating Isaac's 1st birthday on Saturday. I've been planning and working up the courage to make Isaac's cake and decorate it myself. This may be the only year I attempt it! My plan is good (I think) so we'll see about the execution.


Isaac and I went to my parent's Saturday night for Easter and to allow Zach some distraction free study time. Isaac enjoyed seeing Grandpa Beerends' cows and actually took his first step! He didn't mean to but it was very exciting. When we got home he even walked a couple steps for daddy! Isaac loved helping me unpack but then wanted to be in the bag too.

We are still working on being a healthy, germ free family. Isaac has had a runny/stuffy nose for a week and on Thursday spiked a temp of 101 degrees. We took him to the doctor but there is nothing wrong with him. We are glad it's not ear infection again but wish the nose would just clear up! Isaac does have two more teeth on the way...who knows when they'll actually appear! Zach has sinus infection again and I'm pretty sure I have bronchitis or at least a mild version of it.

No comments: