Friday, April 24, 2009

Day of FREEDOM!!!!


The day has finally arrived! Zach is taking his test and in a few short hours, this chapter of our lives will be over! He called this morning and said the morning part was fairly easy and he was looking forward to getting the afternoon part done. I am so excited...I could cry!

I wanted to put a picture of our beautiful magnolia tree on our blog since it only blooms for a few days. The blooms are already falling to the ground so it won't be around much longer.

Isaac had his 1 year appointment on Monday. He's officially 23 pounds, 12 ounces...with his clothes off. We got some antibiotics for his cold and he is doing much better the last 2 days. It was really rough over the weekend and for the first few days of the week. On Wednesday I sucked more snot out of his nose than I thought was even possible. Since that he has been able to breathe and has been sleeping better. Last night he slept 12 hours! He has never done that! I was happy because Zach stayed in Ames last night and I was on my own with Isaac.

Well, the garbage truck just went by and woke up Isaac so I'd better go get him! I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful day!

1 comment:

Mark and Julie said...

Way to go Isaac! Good job little buddy! Also, I am very happy that Zach is done studying for his test and you can get back to some sort of normalcy.