Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Some videos...

Zach and I finally sat down and downloaded our videos to the computer. There were over 80! I won't put all of them on but I thought I would put the video of Isaac crawling for the 1st time.




I spent my first night away from Isaac on Saturday. My parents came down and watched Isaac while Zach and I spent a night in Des Moines. We enjoyed some time shopping in Des Moines. It was very relaxing and it was nice not to worry about how many hours Isaac would sleep before waking me up. I was ready to come home on Sunday morning though! It's funny how I can't imagine my life without this little boy and how I don't want to be away from him!

Isaac loves the dishwasher! He really loves just being in the kitchen. Which is great but then I have to make sure the floor is super clean and that he stays out of the garbage! I am positive that Isaac ate an onion off the floor the other day. He wouldn't let me in his mouth to take it out but his breath sure smelled like onions!


Today Isaac and I have been hanging out, taking naps and playing. We have a birthday party to go to tonight. Not mine, but Isaac's friend Asher is one today! We bought Asher a gift but I've had a hard time keeping Isaac from playing with it! I think he knows he gets to play with Asher's toys when he goes to the baby sitter, so he doesn't see why he can't play with this toy!


Isaac got stuck between the couch and the end table last week. It didn't seem to bother him. He's been crawling in and out of the bottom more regularly and is actually breaking the table. We are trying to teach him not to crawl in but what can you do when you've been letting him do it for this long? :)


The video below is hilarious! Isaac has been standing in front of our bathroom mirror in the morning while I get ready and this morning he decided to give himself kisses. I couldn't help but laugh hysterically!

No comments: