Thursday, February 21, 2013

Big Boy

The Erickson's have been dealing with sickness the last 2 weeks.  First Zach got a nasty sinus infection and then gifted Caleb and I with it this week.  Zach spent a day home from work and I...well there has been no rest for this mommy!  All of us have had antibiotics and I feel much better and I think Caleb is better too.

Caleb has been doing great without his pacifier and we are seeing more full nights of sleep!  I got a little excited about this transition going so well that I decided to try out potty training too...didn't go as well.  Caleb loves his pullups and I even let him wear some training underwear a couple of times.  He is so proud of them that he won't wear pants when he's wearing them, which is pretty cute.  While we aren't officially potty training yet, we are still allowing Caleb to try when he wants to.  I don't want to push him before he is ready, I learned that lesson with Isaac.  He seems interested but we will need to wait for his body to be physically ready.
Caleb in his training underwear

My boys love to wrestle and Caleb LOVES to sit on Isaac

This last picture is Isaac's handiwork.  He really wanted to take a picture of Caleb and me so I let him.  It didn't turn out half bad!

Mommy & Caleb, picture by Isaac



No comments: