Tuesday, August 11, 2009

More Mighty Minnows!

August has been warm and therefore it is finally weather we can swim in!!! Mighty Minnows is winding down, we only have one week left. I took Isaac to the pool Saturday afternoon while Zach was golfing though and he really seemed to enjoy himself. He tripped and went under a couple of times by himself but didn't seem too upset. I think he just hates it when we do it to him! :) Isaac's friend, Hadley, is in Mighty Minnows with us and also came to the pool on Saturday afternoon. Here are a few pics:




Just an update on the remodel progress. Our drywall is being patched, hopefully that will be done by tomorrow. Then we need to primer and paint the walls and a little portion of the ceiling. It's a popcorn ceiling so I'm sure it won't be fun! We are hoping to have our flooring installed Monday and Tuesday next week. Then we will be ready to clean up and hang things on the walls again! Just in time for a bridal shower I'm hosting on the 22nd! If anyone would like to test cleaning products without ruining your carpet...we have a carpet available for a limited time!

Isaac's been giving me cheesy smiles at lunch lately. He just loves having his picture taken while he's eating. I think it's great because he's happy and I get tons of great smiles! Unfortunately I also get a lot of "see" food. I won't post those pictures here. :)


No comments: