Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Today is Daddy's birthday!

Happy 29th birthday to Zach!

Last weekend we went to Kansas City for our nephew, Garret's 5th birthday. Isaac had so much fun playing with all the kids. He especially liked Garret's Spiderman motorcycle. The video below is of Isaac chasing it...with a golf club.

Isaac has had ear infection this past week, his first one thankfully! I believe that is week #4 of sickness for our family. We are currently in week #5 as I have a chest cold again and Zach is recovering from sinus infection. I am more than ready for spring to be here and the germs to be gone!

Zach is busy studying for his test...he takes it one month from today! We are ready to be done but we know there's a lot of work left to do before we are. We will celebrate when it's over!

I can't believe that my baby will be a year old very soon! It's probably time for me to start making birthday party plans. That means I have to bake a cake and most one year old cakes are cute and in the shape of something so I guess I'll have to get creative...or just buy one!

Here's another short video of Isaac chasing the motorcycle...without the golf club.

No comments: