Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Definitely a boy...

Isaac is definitely a boy as he desires to read a book while I change his diaper! It was pretty funny and very cute!
It's been a while since I've updated this blog because we've all been sick! I got sick 2 weeks ago with a head cold and then Isaac got some sort of stomach bug and wasn't eating right. He also vomited for the 1st time last Tuesday night. Vomiting is nothing like spitting up! Zach also got a bug but is finally feeling better. All of our friends have been getting sick too. Isaac didn't go to the baby sitter for 2 weeks! I tried taking him to work with me one day but those days are over! Isaac does not stay in my office anymore and I am constantly looking for him and not working!

Isaac finally popped his 4th tooth through last Friday! That tooth has been trying to come through for over a month now! It is amazing how fast the top teeth work their way down once they break the gums.

Isaac has found a couple of new toys to play with. First, he loves the door stopper thing and the sound that it makes when he pulls on it. He also loves the beads that Zach and I got in New Orleans a few years ago.

No comments: