Thursday, April 17, 2008

Final Picture!

We found out Tuesday that manually turning the baby is not an option since my placenta is in the front and there's a risk it will detach during the turn. So we are scheduled to have a c-section tomorrow at 1:30. This will officially be our last time blogging about our pregnancy. The next blog you read will have our beautiful baby in it! We are excited to find out if we have a boy or a girl!

I'm still a little nervous but Zach will be by my side and I know that this is God's plan for us. We both want a safe and healthy delivery of this little one and I am willing to do anything in order to have that happen. I am also willing to do anything in order to no longer be pregnant! I love feeling this baby move inside of me but I would like to start sleeping in my bed and to be able to walk normally again. So I am sad, but ready to share this baby with the world!

Please pray for us tomorrow! Zach is feeling a little under the weather and could use God's healing hand before he walks in the operating room tomorrow. I am still afraid of needles and a little weary of the needle in the back. Also, once the baby is born, I want Zach to go to the nursery with him/her so I will be by myself while the doctors are stitching me back together.

Below are pictures of our nursery which we officially put finishing touches on tonight. Our little one has a room of it's own! Also below is my final picture being pregnant. Zach says I'm huge and I definitely feel huge! We look forward to introducing our little one in a few days!




No comments: