Friday, March 28, 2008

Almost there!

We will be 36 weeks tomorrow, which means baby will be here in less than a month! I am ready to be done, however I want the baby to be healthy so I will wait until the end. If baby isn't here by the 26th, I may get a little grouchy! I am very uncomfortable and I can no longer sleep in our bed. I've been sleeping in the recliner for the past week. Zach volunteers to sleep on the couch with me but there's no sense in both of us being uncomfortable. I feel like my stomach has no more room to stretch and yet every picture we take, I continue to look bigger. I know, it's a good thing. Next week we start doing weekly appointments at the doctor.
We've been having numerous baby showers lately. Tomorrow my family is coming to my house for a baby shower. It's great to receive presents and it definitely helps us get ready but the challenge is finding a place to store everything! Who knew how much organization is required to get ready for a baby!

Zach took some time this past weekend to trim our trees and remove the broken branches from an ice storm this past winter. There's a picture below of him in the tree. I am happy to say that he managed to stay healthy and in one piece while trimming. He's going to take the brush to the dump tomorrow.

Hopefully we will be able to blog one more time, at least, before the baby comes but if not we will post baby pictures as soon as we can after the baby is born. Below is a picture at almost 36 weeks.

1 comment:

katielicht said...

oh my goodness~zach and regina! i found your blog through sarah devries-this is katie brandt (now licht) from iowa state. I don't think I knew you guys got married! it's wonderful to see you, and to see that your family will be growing soon. ;)