Wednesday, February 6, 2008

We are in our 3rd Trimester!

Since it's been snowing and I'm not allowed outside today, I thought I'd post the pictures we promised last week. We have not been very good at updating the blog but I vow to do better!

Currently we are a little over 28 weeks and things are going very well. We toured the hospital we will be delivering at and signed up for all of our prenatal classes. March and early April will be very busy! We tried to order our crib and dresser but they are both on back order so we will have to wait until the distribution center gets more. Hopefully that will be soon!

I started my new part time job at the church this week. I am really going to enjoy working with the people at the church. I will miss AIB but I know that this is what God has planned for us. It will be great to have time with baby at home. We need to start thinking about daycare!

The picture below is from 27 weeks. I'm also including a picture from a friends baby shower. Zach wanted to show that he can be pregnant too! Let us know if you are in the area and we'd love to see you!



1 comment:

Dan and Sarah said...

Tha da boy Zach! Don't let them show you up.

Dan