Thursday, January 31, 2008

Nusery Time

Zach had the day off for MLK Jr. Day, so we decided that would be a good day to paint the nusery, since Regina had to work so she would be gone. We painted the room a neutral yellow. It goes really well with the Nork's Ark theme. To the left are the before and after pictures, enjoy.

Speaking of work, Regina has a new job. She is leaving AIB to work for the church as the finance coordinator. Starting on Feburary 4th she will be working 18 hours at the church and 3 days at AIB part-time. Then when the baby comes Regina will leave AIB and just work at the church 18 hours a week. We are very excited that this opportunity happened. Regina will be able to stay home with the baby more, but she also gets to stay sharp by being in the workforce.

Stay tuned for a posting this weekend that will include pictures of Regina's belly!!




























1 comment:

Ann Polito said...

Dear Regina & Zach--Hopefully, by the time you receive this, the entire Erickson "family" is HOME!!! Thanks so much for including me on your phone calling list...I was so excited to hear your news, but disappointed to have missed your call! And even though I knew this day would come, I'm sad that you are finished working at AIB--at least until we need a "consultant"!! After reading your blog, I know it is kind of disappointing to have a c-section, but I'm glad you realized that getting Isaac "here" safe and sound as well as getting back to "unpregnant" life makes it all worth it!

I know you will be very busy these first days, but I will try to get in touch with you sometime soon! When it all works out, I will try to come visit you.....Thanks, Regina, for the nice note you left me at work--made me cry as I will miss you at work! I am still so happy for you to be able to be at home with Isaac though! You had better start reading that book now because in the blink of an eye Isaac will be graduating from high school!! Enjoy the journey!

Lord Bless!

Ann Polito