Wednesday, November 14, 2012

5 Little Monkeys

We've been reading the 5 Little Monkey's books.  The boys' favorite is 5 Little Monkeys Jump on the Bed.  Isaac loves to say the story with me and recently Caleb is getting into it too.  When I picked Isaac up for preschool on Monday I heard our baby sitter reading the book with Caleb and he had almost all the words.  Later that night when Zach & Isaac were at AWANA, Caleb was singing it to me while I did the dishes.  I decided to try and get it on video.  He did a really good job but would only do it once.  Good thing because the camera died as soon as we were done. :)


We can't believe the holidays are next week.  I have so many things I want to get done before Thanksgiving but I'm not sure it will all happen.  I guess I'll do my best & the rest will get done after.  Zach & I are going to our high school retreat this weekend.  The boys are going to spend the weekend with my parents.  Their cousins, Garret & Alyssa will be there Friday night.  I haven't told Isaac that yet but he will be very excited!  We will be home Monday thru Wednesday and then we travel to Minnesota for Thanksgiving.  Very excited to spend some more time with Zach's family!  The boys can't wait to see Grandpa Leif!

No comments: