Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Week 37

We are now on week 37 of the pregnancy. We had an appointment on Tuesday and will have one every Tuesday from now on. The doctor wasn't sure if baby was head down so we had another ultrasound. The ultrasound confirmed that baby's head was down. Great news!!! Now we just have to get Regina through the last couple of weeks. Below are some pictures of Isaac from the last week.


This picture is from last week after Isaac's nap. His hair was everywhere. He definately needed a hair cut so on Saturday I gave him his 2nd hair cut. He did a lot better this time. He didn't cry or try to get to mommy. The only issue was that he still moves a lot, but that will get better with time.


Isaac with his bubble mower and me mowing the lawn.


The 2 videos below are of Isaac and his plastic golf clubs that Grandpa and Grandma Erickson gave him for his birthday. I was helping him hit the ball and after he got the hang of it he got excited. He was hitting it to me and I was throwing the ball back to him until I almost took one off the face (he hit it a little harder than I was expecting). The first one is a short one and the second one is in his room and I think it is funny (it is a little longer).

No comments: