Tuesday, April 20, 2010

2nd Birthday

This past weekend was Isaac's 2nd Birthday. We had a party on Saturday with the family. Our parents and my grandparents were able to attend along with Regina's brother and sister-in-law. Our friends Brenda and Kyle happened to be in town and stopped by as well. The party was a lot of fun. For the party Regina and I decorated a cake. She baked and frosted it and then helped me decorate it. We did a cars theme and a picture of the cake and decorations are below.


Isaac and me after I helped him blow out the candle.

We got Isaac a swingset for his birthday, which the family helped me put together during his nap. He loves his swingset and now says "outside" all the time because he wants to go out and play. The other morning Regina went in to get him up and his first word was "outside". Below are some pictures of him playing on the swingset.


Some other gifts that Isaac received included play-doh, a plastic golf set, clothes (which were needed), sidewalk chalk, and some cars. We got him some matchbox cars and a container for them. The video is him opening the matchbox cars.


No comments: