Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Belly watch...and more

Week 28 has started and today I have to take my gestational diabetes test. whoo hoo!?! Can you feel the excitement in my typing? I passed with flying colors with Isaac and didn't have any issues after drinking the high dose of sugar but I have a feeling this baby will be bouncing off the walls tonight! I'm not expecting much sleep.

Current pregnancy at 27 weeks

Isaac's pregnancy at 27 weeks

I had a really great birthday last week. Wednesday was my actual birthday and we celebrated by eating lunch at my favorite chinese restuarant with Zach. It was delicious! Isaac didn't really eat the chinese except the soup and the crab ragoon, both of which I hate so it worked out. I brought him other things from home and he ate well. Later that evening, Zach suprised me with flowers and Dairy Queen ice cream. Their brownie batter blizzard is addictive and YUMMY!! Zach took me away for an overnight hotel stay on Saturday and my parents stayed with Isaac. It's so nice to be able to get away and not worry about how my child will react to us being gone. He loves all his grandpas & grandmas and sometimes I think he prefers to be with them instead of us!

Isaac has reached a new milestone: pouting. Anytime he doesn't get what he wants he buries his head into his hands or into the floor, or into the couch. Then he looks up to see if we've changed our mind. Most of the time I have a very hard time not laughing out loud! I try to get pictures of this but everytime the camera comes out he thinks he needs to smile.

Isaac has also learned that he can say no to our requests. It's cute...but it gets old after a while! Our little guy is so good but there are instances when he has to take a time out for not listening.

No comments: