Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

We are back from our travels and ready to stay home for a while! Isaac did really well at my parents, he even slept through the night a couple of times. Now that we are at home, he is back in his routine and doing an excellent job of sleeping from 8ish until 6ish.


Our Christmas was fabulous and we really enjoyed spending time with our families. Some entertaiment at the Beerends household included playing RockBand on the Wii and playing the Farming Game with my parents. I am happy to say that we made it through this holiday without getting sick!

Isaac seems to be getting ready to crawl, although I think it will be a few weeks yet. His new task to conquer is getting up on all fours, which as long as he's by the couch he is successful! One thing he had to learn the hard way was not to try to roll over while on all fours. It's a long way down to the floor from up there!


Isaac is a pro at going backwards on his tummy. We are amazed at how fast he can get from one place to another. Sometimes I blink and he's already across the room! He loves to roll to the entertainment center and open the storage doors on the bottom.

I did a major cleaning yesterday and Isaac got to investigate the vaccuum. I think he just might be a little helper when he's older! At least I can hope!

No comments: