Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Look Mommy! I have toes!



Isaac has found his feet and is joyful about showing them to everyone. He hasn't figured out that he can get them in his mouth but he is close.

This week has been rough since I caught Isaac's cold. The toughest thing about being sick is that I don't get enough sleep. Isaac was up 4 times last night, twice before midnight. I think he may be cutting a tooth or he may have had a tummy ache. Hopefully tonight goes much better.

I don't have a lot to write about and Isaac is trying to help me type today. He probably needs to go down for another nap. I got these last photos of Isaac last week in the exersaucer. I thought they were pretty good.

1 comment:

Lyndsey Purdy said...

Hi Zach and Regina! Nice job on your blog. It's fun to keep updated on your family.